Moleskine Passion Baby Journal
The Moleskine Passion Baby Journal is perfect for anybody looking forward to the arrival of a new human.
It is a fixed point of reference in the whirlwind that is life with a new human. From the moment you discover you’re expecting, to baby’s second birthday, this journal helps you capture all the ups, downs and incredible milestones of parenthood.
Whatever your parenting style, the Baby Journal grows with you into a permanent record of your journey as a family – from your very first impressions of the tiny new human in your arms to feeding, first steps and beyond.
- Six themed sections: 9 months to go, happy birthday, special moments, health & care, notes and addresses
- Each section has a structured layout to guide your note taking
- Sticker set to customise your journal
- 400 ivory-coloured pages of 70 g/m², acid free paper
- Hardcover with themed debossing, rounded corners, elastic closure
- Moleskine creates FSC®-certified products
Printed on 70gsm, FSC certified paper. Designed in Italy. Made in China.
The Moleskine notebook is the heir and successor to the legendary notebook used by artists and thinkers over the past two centuries: among them Vincent Van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Ernest Hemingway and Bruce Chatwin. Today Moleskine offers an eco-system of objects which inspires imaginations and fuels creative practice, versatile tools for both everyday and extraordinary journeys