Moleskine Passion Traveller's Journal
Never forget a trip with the Moleskine Traveller's Journal.
This beautifully designed notebook from Moleskine is ideal for travel journalling - A structured before and after record of every journey taken
Comes in a matching protective box. Inside the pages are divided into sections: travel memories, wish list, short trips and long trips. Ideal for keeping notes organised while on the move.
- Themed introductory pages
- Tabbed sections to guide your note-taking
- Two stickers sets to customise your journal
- 400 ivory-coloured pages of 70 g/m², acid free paper
- Hardcover with themed debossing, rounded corners, elastic closure
- Moleskine creates FSC®-certified products
Printed on 70gsm, FSC certified paper. Designed in Italy. Made in China.
The Moleskine notebook is the heir and successor to the legendary notebook used by artists and thinkers over the past two centuries: among them Vincent Van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Ernest Hemingway and Bruce Chatwin. Today Moleskine offers an eco-system of objects which inspires imaginations and fuels creative practice, versatile tools for both everyday and extraordinary journeys